Saturday, January 30, 2010

Nursing Pyjamas Hi Everyone...What Really Happens In Our Hospitals.....! ( True Story )...?

Hi everyone...What Really Happens in our Hospitals.....! ( true story )...? - nursing pyjamas

A man who suspected SARS in bed with a mask over his mouth.
A young nurse appears to sponge his face and hands.
..'''' Nurse mutters behind the mask, are my testicles black? "
Laying the young nurse replies,''I do not know, Mr. Brown, I'm only here to wash your face and hands.''
Ask to Fight Back,''a nurse, my testicles black?''
The sister replied:''I can not say. I'm only here to wash your face and hands.''
The head nurse was done, and saw the man still a little apprehensive, they look at what went wrong.
Nurse'','', whispered:''That's my testicales black?''
As a nurse of longstanding, not distract from the head nurse. They drove the covers, pulled his pajama trousers, moved his penis out of the way had a right good look, pulled the pajamas, replaced the ceiling and announced,''There is nothing wrong with testicles! &# 039, "The man took off his mask and asked again:
''I said!: Will my test results ???''

8 comments:

I need help! said...

I have never laughed so much in my life! Thank you!

Charley said...

ROFLMAO .... Tooo Funny!

Brandon M said...

www.youtube.com/turppa21 because it only works if you want entertainment and subscribe to my advantage:)

HaSiCiT Bust A Tie A1 TieBusters said...

Nice 1

Cassie said...

hahahaha I think =)

luckford... said...

very nice

luckford... said...

very nice

High 'N' Dry said...

Listened to one million times. Funny every time.

Post a Comment