Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What Should Cervical Fluid Look Like Just Before Period I Am Taking Progesterone Cream... Could I Have Conceived?

I am taking progesterone cream... could I have conceived? - what should cervical fluid look like just before period

I thought I was ovulating 3rd June (14 days) for me, because I can usually tell from my cervical mucus, and then had sex on the 5th June and later in the day, it seemed, really, that the ovulation day. I started the progesterone cream, maybe my bike is not the same as before (28 days 14 days luteal period). Is it possible to actually ovulate 5 or misunderstood, I discharge? I know that sperm can be confused with the mucus proteins, but that same day, the next few days and some were still present. Or is it a side effect of the cream? I do not want to wait 2 weeks (before my time) to find out:) My cycles have always been very consistent, so that the rhythm method works well for me, but I do not think that hormones may exist. Thank you for your answers

No comments:

Post a Comment