Sunday, December 13, 2009

Vasculitis More Condition_treatment Anybody Have Any Info On Alternative Therapies Or Treatments That Can Help Vasculitis?

Anybody have any info on alternative therapies or treatments that can help vasculitis? - vasculitis more condition_treatment

It vasculitis (skin rash) in my arms, legs and feet, since January, my dermatologist told me she can not do anything for me and I have to wait until his voluntary basis. Vasculitis is an inflammation of small blood vessels, causing leakage and then the pigmentation of the skin has begun to improve, but I wonder whether alternative therapies, herbal medicine, etc., etc., which can help my condition. I asked my dermatologist if massage would help, said that although he would not hurt, do not better. My family doctor and dermatologist, as many Western practitioners do not open or very well informed about the benefits of holistic therapies and so informed, so I thought it would be a good place to ask.

I hope some of you can give me some advice

Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment