Monday, February 8, 2010

Ruptured Ovarian Cyst More Condition_symptoms Does This Sound More Like A Ruptured Ovarian Cyst Or Kidney Stone?

Does this sound more like a ruptured ovarian cyst or kidney stone? - ruptured ovarian cyst more condition_symptoms

So, I'm an ultra long distance marathon. I run 2 1 / 2 to 6 hours per day (usually in the range of 3-4 hours). My body is used as follows, and I am training for a year. The other day after my career, I felt very sharp pain in my pelvis. Reached the point where they could not stand and walk, and was so painful for me to urinate, dizziness, lightheadedness, a feeling that I was almost fainting, sweating perfusely, and I felt that I would vomit. I went to the emergency room and diagnosed with a ruptured cyst, but he did not know for sure. Which has since disappeared, and I felt no pain. It's just a little afraid of returning to the race, which I do not know if I feel again. I do it again in my career, but I do not know if the operation does not cause that to happen first?

No comments:

Post a Comment